Our Team is split into 5 important groups:
1) Our management team works around the clock to ensure we get your renovation done efficiently from start to finish.
- Hannah, our office manager, and her counterpart Casey work remotely to bring you all things communication and peace of mind throughout your project.
- Jessica is our shop manager. She oversees an incredible crew of ladies tasked with bringing your cabinets back to life.
- Amanda in addition to being co-owner and our spray-booth genius, also manages our marketing team.
- Jason who recently joined our management staff oversees our field crew, he also is known best for being the only male currently employed at SK&D. He has been around since the beginning and we are so excited finally have him full-time!
2) Our "in-home" consultant Barb, is a master at all things design. Her role is an extremely special one. She is tasked with designing alongside you to create the kitchen of your dreams.
3) Our friendly field technicians are quick and efficient in your home, to make for a smooth removal process of your doors and drawers. Once they are removed, our professional painters then handle the task of painting the in-home portion of your cabinets. After this is complete our techs return back to your home, for a careful installation of the doors and drawers to your housing.
4) Our team at the shop works efficiently deep cleaning your doors and drawers once they arrive at our shop. The crew then uses puddy, glues, and sanding equipment to bring them back to life before they are even painted! Our state-of-the-art spray booth is also located at the shop. Amanda and a small crew of others spray each required surface for a glass-like finished.
5) Our marketing team, last but not least is tasked with spreading the goodness and joy we have to offer you. You may even have the option to see your brand-new kitchen promoted here on our website or on various social media platforms. How cool is that?