We can help with that. This is our process.
- Painting your kitchen cabinets is our niche! We make taking your outdated cabinets and bringing them back to life a fast and easy task in a cost-effective way.
- Our friendly field technicians are quick and efficient in your home, to make for a smooth removal process of your doors and drawers.
- Our professional painters then handle the task of painting the in-home portion of your cabinets. While our team at the shop works their magic to prepare your door and drawer fronts for a beautiful sprayed-on finish.
- Once your doors and drawers are prepped and ready to go, our experienced spray specialist utilizes our top-of-the-line spray booth to give your doors and drawers the facelift they deserve. After receiving a beautiful paint job your doors and drawers will be put through a heated bake cycle to allow the paint to fully adhere to the wood. Leaving you with a glass-like finish.
- Our friendly field technicians will then return back to your home, for a careful installation of the doors and drawers to your housing.
What separates Shelly's Kitchens from Everyone else?
- Shelly has been painting interiors professionally since 1991. She knows what it takes to produce a great, lasting finish.
- Shelly' s Kitchens employs people who are experienced and knowledgable if they are going to be handling a skilled labor part of the project.
- Shelly’s Kitchens uses a proprietary 12 step process that ends with a bake cycle in our state of the art spray booth to ensure your finish is not just flawless, but durable and will hold up to “life” of a busy family.
- Shelly's Kitchens brings your drawers & doors back to their shop to be refinished which means less dust and mess in your house and your heat & air duct vents.
- Your drawers & doors are sprayed in our state of the art, environmentally controlled spray booth where it is treated to a better-than-factory-new BAKED on finish. Shelly's Kitchens is the only one in the area to have a commitment to your finished product like this. No one else has anything close to this. Bottom line, if you want the best finish, you need access to the best people, processes and tools. Get a free quote today. You'll be glad you did!
We use products we trust.
In the summer of 2022 we began using Envirolak paint for all of our renovations. Their "Superior water-based coating" is unmatched in the industry. They stand by being Eco friendly which to many is an important deal breaker! "We are environmentally friendly. From low VOC coatings to using sustainable and renewable raw materials in our paint, it’s not just a statement, it’s a philosophy. For more information on the paint we use and the awesome company making it, click the link below.
All license and insurance based answers can be found here - HERE